You have arrived at the largest repository of FREE Excel business templates on the Internet. Teamed with our partner Microsoft, you will find over 1,000 FREE Microsoft Office Excel business templates and associated aides.
Free Business plan tools, including
spreadsheets and instructions.
Free Business analysis systems.
Free Excel functions glossary and
Free Glossary of financial terms.
Free Training courses for most
Microsoft Office applications.
Free Suite of online calculators.
Free DIY business analysis system.
Free Library of over 600 common
Free 100s of downloads of business
Free Product Instructions Manual.
Free Product Demo.
Free Budget analysis system.
Free Excel dashboard system.
Free Break-even analysis training
Free Micro Charting analysis system.
Free CEO business analysis system.
There are over 1,000 charts available in Free downloads and Free analysis systems.
Below is listed all of the FREE key Analysis Systems found on our Business Planning web page. CLICK HERE for the site page.
1. Small Business Plan Creation.This is
2. Business Plan - Excel 2000+
3. NeoToys: An assortment of really cool Excel spreadsheets for Business Plans.
1) 2 Balance Sheets
2) 5 Income Statement Worksheets
3) 2 Cash Flow Worksheets
4) 1 Comprehensive Ratio Analysis
5) 1 Trial Balance Worksheet
6) 2 Charts that can be easily adjusted to
almost any data.All configured for
printing and professional in
4. Strategic Planning For The Small Business - The Strategic Plan is the process by which we can envision the future and develop the necessary procedures and operations to influence and achieve that future. It is the life-support system that, if followed, assures your business a successful future. There are the 10 absolutes of a Strategic Plan.
5. Estimating Startup Capital For ExcelÂ® 2000. Before going to the bank you must know how much capital is needed to start your new business. This worksheet helps you do it.
6. Loan Tree. Evaluate your business with this cool tool.
7. 5 Year Projections For Excel 2000+ - This worksheet estimates the key financial figures for a small business over five years. The projections include abbreviated income and cash flow statements, and a balance sheet.
8. Annual Budget Forecast - 5 Profit Centers - Annual budget for your business, outline format, showing breakdowns by quarter, site and expense category, for the Fiscal Year. Enter your categories and numbers. Excel 2000+.
9.Average Selling Price Analysis For Excel 2000 - This worksheet helps you calculate the average selling price for multiple products sold across multiple distribution channels. It also calculates the simple average selling price of the products sold in each channel.
10.Bad Debt Analysis - This is a 3 step workbook. You enter the data and it does the rest. Track how others are using your money at no interest.
11. Breakeven Analysis Workbook - Calculate your breakeven with this stand-alone Excel worksheet.
12. Breakeven Chart Analysis - For Excel 2000+ - Calculate your breakeven with this simple worksheet.
13.Breakeven Simple Chart Analysis - For Excel 2000+ - Calculate your breakeven with this simple worksheet.
14. Ratio Analysis For Excel 2000+ This workbook produces 12 important financial ratios. These ratios belong to four basic categories: profitability ratios, liquidity ratios, activity ratios, and leverage ratios. Detail explanations of each ratio included on each worksheet.
15.Small Business Tools - How to use Excel's Small Business Tools. The Small Business Planner, Mail Manager, Customer Manager, Financial Manager explained with graphics. MS Word 2000+.
16. SWOT Assessment Using the Malcolm Baldrige Model
SWOT = Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. Strengths and weaknesses are internal to a company (i.e. they can be directly influenced by company action or inaction). Opportunities and threats are external to the company (i.e. circumstances which may or may not arise in the outside environment and over which the company has no control). So the purpose of a SWOT is to actively promote the identified strengths, minimize weaknesses by planning them out of existence, exploit the opportunities before the window closes and have contingency plans in place to minimize threats before they materialize.
17. The Balanced Scorecard
Moving into the small business arena, the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) concept was created by Drs. Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton in 1992, and has been implemented in corporations, organizations, and government agencies worldwide.
The Balanced Scorecard allows organizations to implement strategy rapidly and effectively by integrating the measurement system with the management system. Based on the simple premise that â€śmeasurement motivatesâ€ť, the Balanced Scorecard has been integral to the success of organizations throughout the world.
18. Business Plan Creation - This is a must have.